Top Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Stone Treatment - Kidney Stones or also called renal stones are referred to as one of the common and distressing health ailments that one can experience. There are various symptoms that are faced by the individual while having it like abdominal pain. Being an important organ of the body, it is responsible for filtering the blood, removing the waste, helping to maintain the body’s fluid balance, and much more. Often people suffer from kidney stones and there are a lot of herbal and natural remedies which can be used to get rid of them. Unibyte Ayurveda has come up with the Top Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Stone Treatment.
Best Products For Kidney Stone Treatment
Being among the clutch of herbal companies in India that are doing a commendable job by providing natural ayurvedic products to all the needy people, we always strive for doing better from our end. The research department that is employed by our firm is very hardworking and they don’t leave a chance for any kind of error to arise. Taking proper care of this condition is very important as if the individual does it then they may end up suffering from other chronic issues which in turn can make the life of the individual much tragic. If one doesn’t take proper measures to solve this issue, surgery may be suggested which causes several issues later. That's why our firm has come up with the Top Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Stone Treatment.
- Lithocrush Syrup - It is a nephro restorative tonic medicine that is very effective in treating kidney stone gout. An individual feels so many problems while suffering from the issue of kidney stones like crystals may be formed in specific joints, and the amount of acid may also increase which may cause further problems. All kinds of problems the one faces related to the kidney are solved by using this herbal syrup.
- Lithocrush Capsules - These capsules are effective to normalize the disturbed pH level, and its antimicrobial properties help in the treatment of various urinary infections which may happen due to the kidney stones. Due to having various herbal ingredients, it is very effective to offer a great range of benefits to those who consume it on a regular basis as per the prescription of the concerned healthcare expert.
Benefits Of Using Natural Herbs For Kidney Stone Treatment
- Removes kidney stones naturally.
- Reduces inflammatory infections.
- Aids in uric acid metabolism.
- Controls the oxalic acid which is responsible for causing kidney/renal stones.
- Assists in the treatment of urinary calculi.
- Reduces pain while urination.
- Having antioxidants makes it nephron-protective.
Direction For Use
- Take these medications after having a meal as it will allow its better performance on the body.
- Capsules: 1 capsule twice a day for children and 2 capsules twice a day for adults.
- Syrup: 1 teaspoon twice a day for children and 2 teaspoons twice a day for adults.
- Make sure to tightly close the lid of the bottle after using the required medicine and keep it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of kids & children.
What is Kidney Stone & Its Why Does it Happen
The kidney is one of the most important organs of the body has to do many tasks on a regular basis like filtering the blood, removing waste and extra fluid from the body, and removing acid that is produced by the cells of the body. It also makes hormones that are responsible for controlling the blood pressure, making red blood cells, keeping the bones stronger and healthier. The formation of kidney stones starts when the urine contains more crystal forming substances like calcium, oxalate and uric acid, than what the fluid in the urine can dilute. Another common reason may be due to the absence of substances that work for preventing crystals to form together which makes an ideal environment for the stones to form.
Causes Of Kidney Stones
- Drinking too little water.
- Not doing enough exercise.
- Due to obesity.
- Having a family history.
- Eating too much fructose.
Best Ayurvedic Herbs For Kidney Stone Treatment
Being an organ that maintains important nutrients in the body as well as excretes the waste material, its role of it can’t be undervalued. It also does enough processing on the blood like filtering, reabsorbing, secreting, and excreting it. In order to live his/her life in a healthy way, one must have properly functioning kidneys. Eating a large amount of packed food and unhealthy items can cause the body to absorb more detrimental stuff in itself and the load is to be borne by kidneys. This can result in having kidney stones which range from a pea-sized stone to one which looks like a golf ball. In order to cure this problem and get rid of all the related symptoms of having a kidney stone, have a look at some herbal and ayurvedic remedies to get rid of problem of kidney stones.
- Lemon Juice With Olive Oil - It is one of the top picks when it comes to getting rid of the problem of kidney stones. Although the combination of lemon with edible oil may sound a little weird, it is a very effective remedy to solve the same problem. Lemon oil acts as a breaking agent for the stones and olive oil acts as a lubricant the same for their easy outpass.
- Okra/ Lady Finger - Being a vegetable that is full of essential nutrients, this is also a commonly recommended herbal remedy to get rid of kidney stones. Having lots of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties makes it a one-stop solution for stones.
- Coconut Water - This water is full of nutrients that are very great for the overall health of the individual. Being full of different active ingredients, coconut water is very useful for everyone who is suffering from the problem of kidney stones as it helps to dissolve the stones and helps in the process of their secretion by the way of urine.
- Horse Gram - This gram contains a lot of nutrients like calcium, iron, protein, and phosphorus. Being one of the most valued foods as Ayurveda, it is one of the most miracle pulses which carries innumerable health benefits. Therefore it is recommended by many ayurvedic practitioners.