Ayurvedic Baby Massage Oil – Unikid Oil, prepared with 100% pure and safe raw extracts, is one of the major baby skin care products. There are no artificial colours or smells in this all-natural baby oil. It penetrates deeply into the skin, improving digestion and blood circulation while also nourishing the skin of the infant. This is the best ayurvedic massage oil for babies that softly pampers the baby's skin, soothes dryness, and strengthens bones and muscles when massaged regularly. It provides enough nourishment to the skin and helps treat diaper rashes, eczema, and roughness.
It also aids in the development and growth of newborns and youngsters. Natural herbs have a variety of health benefits for their skin that are free of side effects. The Ayurvedic formulation is meticulously created, and rubbing your baby with it frequently can help him/her grow quickly. Massage the oil on the baby after their bath with soft hands and make sure to avoid contact with their eyes, nose and mouth.
Ashwagandha – MooI 120mg(Withania Somnifera)
Bala – Seed 70mg(Sida Cordifolia)
Nirgundi – Root 50mg(Vitex Negundo)
Neem – Seed 75mg(Azyridica lndica)
Shatawar – Kand 50mg(Asparagus Racemosus)
DaruHaldi – Kand 50mg(Berberis Aristata)
Amla – Fruit 75mg(Embelica Officinalls)
Majith – MooI 50mg(Rubia Cardifolia)
BadamOil – Oil 0.05% (Prunus Amygdalus Batsch)
JaitoonOil – Oil 0.05% (Olea Europoea)
Till – Oil q.s.(Seasmum lndicum)
- Til Oil, Jaitun Oil, Amla, Badam Oil, Shatawar, and Neem are some of the important ingredients.
- Your baby's weight and height will grow two times faster as a result of massage with this oil.
- This oil can help your infant sleep better by massaging it into his or her skin.
- It can also help children develop a healthy appetite.
- It works by providing a semi-permeable barrier on top of the skin.
- Herbal oils are used in this composition, which is completely safe.
- It is beneficial to the baby's delicate skin, making it soft and supple.
The ayurvedic baby oil is available in 100ml bottle packaging available in Bottle packing along with carton packaging. It's made with 100% pure herbs and extracts in WHO-GMP-certified production facilities.
Direction to Use and Storage
- Using your palms, gently massage your baby's skin with a few drops of oil.
- Keep out of reach of minors.
- Only suitable for usage outside.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Before using, carefully read the directions.
Possible Side effects
No, this oil hasn't been linked to any negative side effects. Your child may feel a mild chill or an increase in body temperature after the massage. This is the body's basic and natural mechanism of eliminating pollutants, and the symptoms normally go away on their own. However, be certain that your child receives these massages and treatments from only qualified Ayurvedic doctors and therapists, and that you choose a reputable centre.
Herbal Baby Massage Oil Manufacturer and Supplier
Unibyte Ayurveda is a well-established Ayurvedic manufacturing firm that provides high-quality herbal goods at reasonable prices. The company's manufacturing units are located in excise duty-free zones and are equipped with cutting-edge technology and machinery. Our pharmacologists are extremely skilled and knowledgeable about herbs and formulations. After receiving certification from ISO, DCGI, and the Ministry of AYUSH, we launch our products. The following are some key aspects of the company and the perks we provide to our employees:
- Monopoly rights
- Free promotional backup
- Better return on investments
- Timely delivery of the stock
- Quality assured products
- QA/QC standards followed
- Wide distribution channel, etc.