Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine For Constipation - In today’s fast-paced world Constipation has become one of the major problems that everyone is facing. As per the latest survey, almost 22% of the Indian population suffers from this problem. That’s why one can’t say that this isn’t a big issue as it can cause serious problems in the long run if left untreated. To serve people having this problem, Unibyte Ayurveda has come up with the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine For Constipation.
These Herbal laxatives are formulated by our team of Ayurvedic experts which leaves no room for any kind of impurity. Our products are made by using fine quality raw material and the final result comes out as per the need of the customer i.e. free from any major side effects and carrying 100% effectiveness. If you are looking for an opportunity to get linked with the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine For Constipation. Unibyte Ayurveda is offering this medicine for the purpose of PCD Pharma Franchise Business on a monopoly basis the various locations of India such as Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Kerala, etc.
Best Products To Treat Constipation
Unibyte Ayurveda Understands the requirements of various individuals and accordingly offers those solutions which are cost-efficient and provide long-term relief from different problems. Constipation isn’t a single problem as it causes many issues after a while when left untreated. Have a look at some of the best selling products that our company has manufactured.
- Uzilax Syrup - This consists of a Syrup that is used to get symptomatic relief from constipation. The bowel movements are regulated by the use of this medication which helps in the easy passage of stool. The ingredients in this syrup carry antipyretic, abortifacient, and other beneficial properties. This syrup offers relief from the inflammation that the individual suffering from constipation may be facing.
- Uzilax Capsules - These Capsules are so much effective to provide effective relief from the problem of constipation and its related symptoms. It contains various herbal ingredients such as senna leaves, vilayati imli, safflower, kali mirch, and much more. Having all the natural things makes it a great medicine for relieving the problem of constipation and its related symptoms such as flatulence, pain.
Benefits Of Using Natural Laxatives
- Acts as a diuretic
- Helps to regulate bowel movements
- Also improves the digestion
- Acts as a detoxifier
- Complete bowel evacuation is ensured
- It’s a colon cleanser
Direction For Use
- Take 1 capsule post-dinner
- Take 1 Tablespoon of the syrup post-dinner
- Consult the doctor if the individual is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Don’t take more amount than what is prescribed
What is Constipation & Its Symptoms
Constipation is basically a Vata condition that dominantly expresses Vata qualities such as hardness and dryness. It is caused due to improper water intake, eating less fiber, eating more meat, and not doing proper exercise. The individual suffering from this problem is not able to pass stool easily and experiences several other problems which can result in further major health problems if proper attention isn’t paid towards the same. There are some other factors also which cause this problem to be raised such as having a bad lifestyle, eating the wrong diet, consuming too much tea and coffee.
There are some common symptoms that are linked to an individual who is having the problem of constipation. Have a look at them:
- He will face difficulties while passing the stool.
- The individual having this problem will face distension and discomfort many times during the day.
- One may also experience improper bowel movements.
- Regular build-up of gas and pain are also some of the commonly faced problems.
- The individual will also face pimples, acne, and the problem of ulcers if he is having constipation.
- Bad breath, difficulty in sleeping, heartburn may also be faced by the individual who is having constipation.
Best Ayurvedic Remedies to Treat Constipation
One must also take some precautionary measures if they have started noticing some of the above symptoms as if they are left untreated, they can worsen over the period of time and come up in the form of chronic health problems. There are a number of ways by which the individual can get relief from constipation and out of all of them. The major one is to bring a lifestyle change which consists of stopping the consumption of fast and unhealthy food and also reducing the caffeine intake. Have a look at some of the best herbal and natural ways by which one can get rid of constipation very easily.
- Following A Vata Dosha Pacifying Diet - One can easily get proper relief from the problem of constipation by following a diet that is Vata balancing in nature. The individual will need to cut down the intake of cold foods, dried nuts, salads, and most beans. Instead, he needs to increase the consumption of food that is warm in nature and is fulsome, and not drying.
- Taking Triphala - It comes in a powder form that is a combination of three fruits i.e, Amla, Harad, Baheda. It is one of the most commonly advised treatments by any herbal and ayurvedic practitioner. This carries glycoside that has laxative properties and acts as a natural laxative.
- Milk & Ghee - You can also opt to take a glass or cup of hot milk with 1-2 teaspoons of Desi Ghee added to it. It must be taken at bedtime as it will act as one of the top effective and gentle means of getting relief from constipation.
- Drinking More Water - One must ensure that he is drinking enough water on a daily basis as taking less than the prescribed amount will surely call upon problems that will negatively affect the health of the individual. It is generally said that one should drink around 4 liters of water on a daily basis if they don’t want to face any issues.
- Yoga - Some of the best Ayurvedic Practitioners Suggest doing Yoga along with the Ayurvedic Medicines. These Yoga Postures help the bowel and relieve constipation. Some of the Effective Yoga Postures are bhujanghasana, vajrasana, dhanurasana (Bow), Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand), and mayurasana.